The Skechers have outstanding qualities and excellent features. They have the shock-absorbing midsole that provides you with ample support. They also incorporate the durable, oil-resistant outsole with lug pattern for superior traction.
They pay attention to all the tiny details that give you a heavenly boot and amazing days at work.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.25″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5″
- Traditional lace-up design with sturdy metal eyelets and buffalo crazy horse leather upper
- Meets ASTM F2412/2413-2011 I/75 C/75, EH standards
- Relaxed Fit design for a roomy comfortable fit
- Removable gel-infused footbed with memory foam cushioning
- Durable, oil-resistant outsole with lug pattern for traction
They are the easiest on/off women’s boots. They are also slip-resistant and ultra-lightweight.
We Don’t Like
The boots are a size too small. They are also uncomfortable at the ankle. However, despite these issues though, they have incredible traction and are secure.
Testimonial & Customer Reviews
During the time of writing, there were 210 customer reviews and a 4.0 out of 5 stars rating.
Heel leather is stable
Safe and slip-resistant
Uncomfortable at the ankle
A size too small
They define a standard of comfort and quality that goes beyond consumer’s expectations around the world. Thus, we wholeheartedly recommend purchasing them and enjoying your working days.
At this price, which is certainly the least expensive it’s ever been, you shall spare a ton of money. Make certain that you click the link underneath for the best cost savings.