They meet specific needs of foot protection and comfort of working professionals globally. They also offer foot protection and easy-wear ability.
They have the Dri-Lex membrane liner that keeps your feet dry and breathable throughout your long shift.
They also have the full-grain leather toe that offers high-shine polish, nylon upper that offers rugged resilience and breathability that stands up to the harshest of environments.
- Leather and Fabric
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6″ from arch
- Polish-able leather and nylon upper. Lightweight composite safety toe for protection against high impact (meets ASTM F2413-11 standard). Dri-Lex breathable waterproof membrane liner with a full bootie construction (Guaranteed Waterproof)
- Removable high performance shock-absorbent cushion insert for all day comfort. Padded collar and tongue for extra comfort
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing moulded midsole. Slip, oil-resistant rubber outsole. Athletic cemented construction
- YKK curved zipper with closure for fast on and off. Composite shank for stability and support
- One year manufacturer warranty
They are the most insulated work boots. They are also lightweight, durable, and supportive. They also have slip-on ease.
We Don’t Like
They are not as comfortable, and the tongue gives your feet painful blisters. However, the boots also possess incredible qualities. They are durable, light and warm/dry.
Testimonial & Customer Reviews
During the time of writing this review, there were a total of 343 customer reviews and an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars
Perfect arch support
They have a terrible tongue area; it gives you painful blisters
They are proven to protect. When getting up for a ruck march or the toughest of jobs, these tactical work boots are ready for the challenge.
With this price, that is the least expensive it’s ever before been, you will spare a ton of money. Make certain that you visit the button underneath for the ultimate price.