They meet specific needs of foot protection and comfort of working professionals globally. They also offer foot protection and easy-wear ability.
They have the Dri-Lex membrane liner that keeps your feet dry and breathable throughout your long shift.
They also have the full-grain leather toe that offers high-shine polish, nylon upper that offers rugged resilience and breathability that stands up to the harshest of environments.
- Leather and Fabric
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6″ from arch
- Polish-able leather and nylon upper. Lightweight composite safety toe for protection against high impact (meets ASTM F2413-11 standard). Dri-Lex breathable waterproof membrane liner with a full bootie construction (Guaranteed Waterproof)
- Removable high performance shock-absorbent cushion insert for all day comfort. Padded collar and tongue for extra comfort
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing moulded midsole. Slip, oil-resistant rubber outsole. Athletic cemented construction
- YKK curved zipper with closure for fast on and off. Composite shank for stability and support
- One year manufacturer warranty
They are the most insulated work boots. They are also lightweight, durable, and supportive. They also have slip-on ease.
We Don’t Like
They are not as comfortable, and the tongue gives your feet painful blisters. However, the boots also possess incredible qualities. They are durable, light and warm/dry.
Testimonial & Customer Reviews
During the time of writing this review, there were a total of 343 customer reviews and an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars
Perfect arch support
They have a terrible tongue area; it gives you painful blisters
They are proven to protect. When getting up for a ruck march or the toughest of jobs, these tactical work boots are ready for the challenge.
With this price, which is the most affordable it’s actually ever been, you’ll spare a lot of money. Make certain that you check out the link below for the very best savings.