#06. The Carhartt Men’s CMF6366 6 Inch Boots
You can always stay under the budget without your feet taking a hit with the Carhartt Men’s CMF6366 6 Inch Composite Toe Work boot. They keep your toes safe without compromising on flexibility, stability, and comfort.
They have the Strobel comfort cushioning with the dual density footbed with the Ortholite top layer to reduce foot fatigue.
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Rugged Flex – Carhartt’s unique Rugged Flex technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you’re doing, it’s easier to do because you need gear that helps you move not gear that holds you back
- Rubber Sole – shock absorbing traction In any environment. Perfect for indoors or outdoors. Whether it’s a casual stroll through the neighborhood or a cold muddy day on the job site, this versatile work boot keeps your feet supported and protected
- Durable & Versatile – Cement constructed Carhartt Rugged Flex outsole makes for a durable long lasting men’s boot, great as work or casual wear. Go seamlessly from work to woods in this well constructed supportive boot. Comfortable – Generously padded tongue and collar plus a lightweight EVA midsole and OrthoLite insole give you multiple layers of cushioning for all day comfort
- Leather – Full grain leather offers water resistance and ensures safe and protected ankles on and off the job site. Plus string tie boot laces that are strong and sturdy to keep your boot tied and your shoes intact. These boots meet ASTM 2413-11 EH. Brown, oil-tanned leather; Cement construction.
- Resistant – Oil resistant, slip resistant and chemical resistant. No matter the job, you can always count on these shoes to get the job done. Pair with your favorite Carhartt pants, jackets, shirts, bibs and overalls for head-to-toe work wear that will keep your body protected and allow you to get the job done right
They also have the abrasive, non-slip rubber soles with gripping lugs that give you excellent traction. In addition to these incredible features, they also have the full-length EVA inserts with steel shank for superior stability and the electrical hazard protection system that helps keep you safe. The composite toe in these boots gives your toes plenty of room to move around.
They are the most secure work boots for professionals. They are also fairly-priced, comfortable, and breathable. They also have excellent traction. They also have the EVA insert with a steel shank that provides you stability.
We Don’t Like
They do wear off quickly, and the eyelet rings pop out easily. Despite these issues though, they are safe, flexible and cozy.
Testimonial & Customer Reviews
During the time of writing this review, there were a total of 216 customer reviews and an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars
Every day you may come across thousands of risks that may cause harm to your feet. With these perfect work boots though, you can be sure to have your toes intact. They give you maximum protection and comfort all day long. So relax, and get to enjoy your working days.
Comfortable and breathable
Lightweight and flexible
Steel shank keeps the boot stable
Wear off quickly
Eyelet rings pop out
7 STEPS TO CHOOSING THE PERFECT PAIR