#06. Ariat Men’s Groundbreaker Pull-On
These perfect shoes are for those that live and work under the open sky. They have the 4LR stability system for ample support. They also have the Dura-tread outsole for excellent durability and the steel toe cap for reinforced security. They are built to meet athletes’ demands on the job.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Mid-Calf” from arch
- Full grain leather with round toe and breathable mesh lining
- ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated
- Extra comfort insole with higher rebound
- Heavy duty oil-and-slip resistant Duratread outsole
They are the most fashionable work shoes. They are affordable, durable, reliable and sturdy.
We Don’t Like
They are narrow on the sides, and the toe box can be a tad too tight. However, the boots are durable, secure, have incredible traction and robust.
Testimonial & Customer Reviews
During the time of writing this review, there were a total of 120 customer reviews and a 4.1 rating of out of 5 stars.
The Ariat boots provide you with high performance, comfort, and stability.
Affordable and stylish
Durable and robust
Superb arch support
Secure and reliable
Narrow on the sides
Toe box is a tad too tight