#03. Ariat Men’s Sierra Wide Square
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10″ from arch
- Western-style work boot with elaborately stitched shaft and protective square steel toe
- ATS Advanced Torque Stability technology with composite forked shank
- Mesh lining
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated
- Oil- and slip-resistant outsole
They are the lightest work shoes. They are also durable, insulated, pretty and of excellent quality,
We Don’t Like
They are a bit pricey and tight. In spite of these issues though, they are high performance and have impressive traction capabilities.
Testimonial & Customer Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 178 customer reviews and 4.4 out of 5 stars rating.
Maintain your cowboy attitude on the job with this incredible work shoe.
Durable and insulated
Pretty and aggressive treads