#02. Danner Men’s 8”
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10.5″ from arch
- Durable, waterproof oiled nubuck leather upper
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Lightweight Bi Fit board, which increases rigidity in the heel and allows for flexibility in the forefoot
- 400G of Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
They are the most slip-resistant work boots. They are also worth every penny you spend on them. They are also comfortable, durable, pretty and lightweight.
We Don’t Like
The eyelets break off, and the laces are too short. However, the boots are comfortable, breathable, durable and lightweight.
Testimonial & Customer Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 15 customer reviews and a 4.6 out of 5 stars rating.
The Danner Men’s Logger 8” Work Boots make every day at work worthwhile. Their excellent features and outstanding qualities make them the best logger boots in the market.
Durable and cute
Insulated and secure
Eyelets break off
Laces are short
7 STEPS TO CHOOSING THE PERFECT PAIR