Rugged Work Boots That Will Offer You Excellent Comfort And Feet Safety
Table Of Contents
- Who Is It For?
- We Like
- We Don’t Like
- A Quick Summary of Timberland PRO Men’s
- Key Features of Timberland PRO Men’s
- Main Features & Specifications
- Results You Will Get from Timberland PRO Men’s
- Testimonials & Customer Reviews
- The Pros Vs Cons
- Alternatives to Timberland PRO Men’s
- Insider Information
- Buying Advice
- Our Verdict
- Timberland PRO Men’s Boondock
- Timberland PRO Men’s 26078
- Timberland PRO Men’s Hyperion
The reason you are reading this review is simple: you are looking for a great boot as a man, and you believe Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot is such a boot, right? You will find this boot tough, safe, and comfortable. If you are looking for such a product, then, continue reading this review.
Who Is It For?
The Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot is ideal for a hard worker who doesn’t intend to sacrifice their comfort for safety. These rugged work boots offer excellent protection while ensuring that you feel comfortable in them.Click Here To See The Lowest Price
Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot Review
Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot Review
|Summary||Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot is synonymous to high-quality. They are made of leather and have a synthetic sole.|
|Product Rating||9/10||These boots are everything a boot should be: comfortable, tough (durable), and safe.|
|Intended use||9/10||Can be used by people who work in a harsh environment because the boots offer safety features and unmatchable durability. You can also use them in any other environment.|
|Value for your money||10/10||Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot offers you exactly what you need from a boot.|
|Price||10/10||These boots are well-priced: High-quality boots at an affordable price.|
The Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot were manufactured with durability in mind. The Goodyear welt construction offers a lasting chemical bonding that connects the Nubuck leather boot to the Outsole.
We Don’t Like
These boots have an internal flaw: the boot’s tongue is connected to a tab of leather in the boot’s ankle. As you walk and exert forward pressure on the tongue, it pulls this leather tab out from the boot’s side such that it scrapes against your ankle. This can be very painful especially if you aren’t wearing socks.
More about Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot
- The Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot are not waterproof, and it’s advisable to apply a water resistant application before you use them to maintain their quality.
- These boots are made of high-quality leather, and this makes them durable. This means that you don’t have to replace or repair them frequently.
- As much as they are strong, safe, and comfortable, you may not water to use these boots in snow areas.
You smiled then, and your whole face changed with it. It kind of lit up, like there were sunbeams coming from inside you.
A Quick Summary of Timberland PRO Men’s
The Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot features a roomier toe box for a more comfortable fit. Besides, they also offer electrical hazard protection, and this means that you don’t have to worry about electric shocks. The sole is abrasion, oil, and slip resistant. The sole has ample traction to grip slippery surfaces and his means that you don’t have to worry about where you step.
The boots are equipped with a suspension system which minimizes foot fatigue. Besides, they have padded collar guards and a removable sock liner to minimize rubbing that can result in blisters.
Key Features of Timberland PRO Men’s
High-quality and Durable Material
The Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot are made of Cambrelle fabric lining, heat resistant rubber, polyurethane midsole, and Nubuck leather. All these materials are durable, and this makes these boots last long.
Comfortable Boots that will Keep your Feet Safe
The boot’s roomier box eliminates any chance of foot pain even when you wear it for a long time. The boot also features unsurpassed traction-grip that allows you to even work on wet areas. Lastly, with the boot’s removable insole, you will never suffer blisters.
Main Features & Specifications
Results You Will Get from Timberland PRO Men’s
The Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot will always protect your feet even when working in areas that are prone to electric shocks.
Testimonials & Customer Reviews
These boots are more 1140 reviews at the time this review was written. Surprisingly, 65% of these reviews were five-star feedbacks. One good thing about these boots is that they offer great protection to your feet and are lightweight.
I love them, and I have been using them for many years. I recommend these boots for anyone who wishes to buy men boots.
The Pros Vs Cons
- The boots offer excellent toughness, safety, and comfort
- Their Goodyear welt construction offers durability
- Features roomy steel toe box for additional comfort
- Protects your feet from electrical hazards
- The boot’s rubber sole is resistant to heat, slip, and oil
- The boots feature a padded top collar for additional comfort.
- If you love a snug steel toe box, you need to get used to the roomier design.
- The boots aren’t waterproof. However, you can apply a water resistant application to ensure that your boots last long.
Alternatives to Timberland PRO Men’s
For those who might find it uncomfortable to purchase Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boot, you may opt for Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6 Inch Steel-Toe Boot or Maelstrom Men’s Tac Force 8 Inch Zipper Tactical Boot.
The Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boots were shipped to the U.S and FPO/APO addresses. Before you buy, first find out if the product can be shipped to your location.
Before you place an order for Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boots, first contact the manufacturer to get more information about its warranty.
Watch this video to learn more about the Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6″ Soft-Toe Boots.
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.