Even at the most demanding worksites, these steel-toe, rubber work boots have you covered. You can count on the flexible upper and its protective acid-and oil-resistant Ultra-flex rubber to offer you excellent traction. They take on the most extreme conditions and environments.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/4″
- Boot opening measures approximately 16″ around
- Light weight and flexible compound
- Long wearing self-cleaning outsole
- Agriculture, chemical, food processing and petro chemical application
- Steel toe for protection
- Manufactured with Ultraflex acid and oil resistant compound for ultimate protection
They are the most lightweight work shoes. They are also durable, non-skid, sturdy and insulated.
We Don’t Like
The boots are cumbersome and large. Despite these issues though, they are protective, thanks to the steel toe cap and breathable.
Testimonial & Customer Reviews
During the time of writing this review, there was a total of 20 customer reviews and a 3.2 rating of out of 5 stars.
Sturdy and insulated
Durable and non-skid
Snug and breathable
When your feet demands escalate, the Baffin Women’s boots rise to the occasion.
Make sure you visit the link underneath for the best price it has actually ever been.