They have the shock-absorbing midsole that provides you with ample support. They also have the traditional lace-up design with sturdy metal eyelets for a secure fit.
They in addition have the durable, oil-resistant outsole with lug pattern for excellent traction. You can expect nothing but the best with this shoe design.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.25″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5″
- Traditional lace-up design with sturdy metal eyelets and buffalo crazy horse leather upper
- Meets ASTM F2412/2413-2011 I/75 C/75, EH standards
- Relaxed Fit design for a roomy comfortable fit
- Removable gel-infused footbed with memory foam cushioning
- Durable, oil-resistant outsole with lug pattern for traction
They are the easiest on/off work boots. They are also robust, attractive and slip-resistant.
We Don’t Like
The Skechers are sized small. They are also uncomfortable at the ankle. However, despite these issues though, they’re slip-resistant, secure and lightweight.
Testimonial & Customer Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 208 customer reviews and a 4.0 rating of out of 5 stars.
Secure and easy to maintain
Attractive and durable
Versatile and robust
Uncomfortable at the ankle
A size too small
They are an excellent solution for those who want an option that do it all while also maintaining all the style. They’re just what you need.
Make certain you click the link now for the most reduced price it’s actually ever been.