The fashionable Kamik Waterproof Work Boots have a subtle print with faux-fur lining and embossed lacing graphics to add femininity to these techy snow boots.
They also have the gusseted tongue to keep snow, dirt, and extras out. They are robust, dependable and straightforward. You would not have it any other way.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1″
- Seam-sealed waterproof snow boot featuring plush faux-fur collar, quick bungee lacing, and grippy PEAK snow and ice traction sole
- Rated to -25F
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- Removable footbed with anti-odor treatment
- Gusseted tongue to keep snow out
They are the snuggest waterproof boots for women. They are also durable, sturdy, breathable and moderately-priced.
We Don’t Like
They have no adequate arch support, and they are challenging to slip-on/off. However, despite these issues, they are durable, lightweight and cute.
Testimonial & Customer Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 1316 customer reviews and a 4.4 out of 5 stars rating.
Snug and cute
Difficult to put on and get off
No adequate arch support
They will have you intersecting harsh conditions with the most incredible sights. You will not even know the difference. They are all about comfort, durability, and breathability.
With this price, which is the most affordable it’s ever been, you will save a ton of money. Make sure you visit the link underneath for the top cost savings.